James Comey is the former FBI Director who was released of his duties on May 9 of this year (2017).
He had a hearing in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee basically surrounding the speculation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Basically this is all you need to know.
- He confirmed that there was no investigation on President Trump and his actions.
- Comey stated he wrote memos of President Trumps conversation. He claimed he did this because he didn’t want the president to lie.
- He then claimed that he sent the memo to a friend and the friend leaked the memo
- Comey would not share information about Jeff Sessions & Russia
- Comey said he believed he was fired because of the Russia investigation
- In reference to #5, he also claimed he heard the president say so
- Comey admitted to AG Lynch asking him to call the Clinton email investigation a “matter” instead of “open criminal investigation.”
- MOST IMPORTANTLY Comey stated that Russia had no interference in the 2016 election.
Although theres much more to the hearing than the 8 statements listed above, I do think those are the most important ones.
So basically to summarize there is still NO proof to the Russia allegations but of course liberals will still convince citizens otherwise.
So basically the leftist narrative was destroyed