It has been almost six months since I’ve written and honestly, it feels like it has been years since I’ve written. To say the least, I have been the busiest these past six months than I have ever been in my entire life, and also the happiest. 2017 has been filled with many ups and many downs. By far this year has been the most growth in my life that I have ever experienced. I’ve learned more lessons than I have ever learned in my life and I really needed to learn them. So I am going to share those lessons with you guys. I tend to keep my personal life off my blog and social media and I will continue to do that, however, I want to share my reflections of 2017 and my goals for 2018.
Reflections from 2017:
- Have the strength to be nice in all situations, even to the people who have wronged you. You can never lose by being a kind person.
- Words cannot be unsaid. Chose them wisely.
- You still have time, for everything. Do not rush
- Say yes to adventures. Memories are some of the most precious things in life.
- In reference to 4 above, take lots of pictures. With today’s technology, there is no reason to not cherish every moment and take lots of pictures.
- Be confident, yet humble. Confidence can take you many places in life.
- Pick and choose your battles- some things are worth fighting about but most things in life are worth working through
- Dress professionally as often as possible, you don’t know who you will run into
- Connections will get you far in your professional life, so go out and network
Goals for 2018:
- This is the most important goal for me in 2018. Get rid of toxic relationships/relationships that are not benefiting your life. There are some people who just do not deserve to be in your 2018.
- Save money. I (sometimes) have a problem with spending money, especially on food.
- Workout 4 times a week, at least.
- Continue with a Whole-30 lifestyle. I have never felt better than when I was on Whole-30.
- Teach myself French, my middle name is French so I feel like I have an obligation to learn it haha.
- Better my spiritual relationship
Since I haven’t written in while I will do a life update. I have many things that I would like to write about but since 2018 is approaching so quickly, I wanted to write about my reflections and goals.
Cheers to 2018!! May it be the best year yet!