A question I get asked frequently is about the political podcasts I listen to. I spend a lot of time in a car, driving back and forth from school, so I spend lots of time listening to podcasts. Here are my top 5 favorite podcasts:
- The Ben Shapiro Show: I’m sure this podcast is number one on many conservatives list. Shapiro is such a well spoken, knowledgeable conservative so his podcast offers lots of insight into the national and local news.
- Constitutional: This is a series that explores the constitution and our Founding Fathers. This is a really good lesson about our Nations history-highly recommend
- Rush Limbaugh Morning Update: Perfect to listen to on the way to work or school. Rush is someone I highly look up to and if you’ve never listened to him on the radio you should because he is so smart and entertaining.
- Common Sense with Dan Carlin: Dan Carlin talks quite fast but it’s a good way to keep up with current issues going on around you. This podcast will also give you a good laugh.
- First Mondays: This is a podcast about the Supreme Court- really entertaining