James Comey is the former FBI Director who was released of his duties on May 9 of this year (2017).
He had a hearing in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee basically surrounding the speculation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Basically this is all you need to know.
- He confirmed that there was no investigation on President Trump and his actions.
- Comey stated he wrote memos of President Trumps conversation. He claimed he did this because he didn’t want the president to lie.
- He then claimed that he sent the memo to a friend and the friend leaked the memo
- Comey would not share information about Jeff Sessions & Russia
- Comey said he believed he was fired because of the Russia investigation
- In reference to #5, he also claimed he heard the president say so
- Comey admitted to AG Lynch asking him to call the Clinton email investigation a “matter” instead of “open criminal investigation.”
- MOST IMPORTANTLY Comey stated that Russia had no interference in the 2016 election.
Although theres much more to the hearing than the 8 statements listed above, I do think those are the most important ones.
So basically to summarize there is still NO proof to the Russia allegations but of course liberals will still convince citizens otherwise.
So basically the leftist narrative was destroyed
So if you’re like me reading is your favorite hobby and especially now since I’m out of school for the summer I have a little bit more time to read all the books on my list. Today I’m going to review Women Who Work by Ivanka Trump, which I’m sure most of you have heard of. I’m going to be honest I didn’t really plan on reading her book at first because I like reading so I can further my education and her book is not one that I would normally read but I decided to pick it up and give it a shot. I have to say I did enjoy the book, however I wouldn’t consider it one of my favorites. Ivanka is very successful & works very hard and she gives some great advice on the steps to become successful and balancing work, family and social life but she did grow up in a very privileged life. She also addresses that she grew up more privileged than most but I also believe she has a great work ethic which is why she is so successful today. This book isn’t the miracle answer to becoming a millionaire but I do think it is very motivational and is a great place to start. This book is also super versatile you can read it and take notes from it no matter what point in your career you’re at. I think everyone can benefit from the business tips she address in her books. This book is truly inspiring for working women everywhere. It was such an easy read and I had a hard time putting it down. I would read a couple chapters on my lunch break at work and it was so inspiring and put me in such a positive mood to finish out the rest of my work day. Highly recommend this book to any working women, none of us are perfect and it’s good to be able to get advice from a very successful business woman.
Told myself I wasn’t going to address the women’s march because (1.) It doesn’t need any more attention and (2.) there are SO many articles already out there about it but I decided to share my views, so here goes…
Playing the victim. That is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about the woman’s march. Please don’t call this the “woman’s” march because you do not speak for most women. This march only caused a division between women, nothing else. Tell me what right you don’t have here in America.
This march wasn’t specifically for women’s rights, it was for abortion rights. Women who were pro-life were not allowed to march but men were…
Your right to your body: A baby is NOT your body, you are NOT entitled to birth control, if you don’t want to have a baby I suggest you don’t have sex. You want healthcare benefits but you don’t want to pay for them. You can dress up as a vagina all day long but it’s doing you no good.
Rape, Sexual Harassment, Sexual assault etc. Now rape and sexual assault etc is HORRIBLE and is definitely a problem but let me start out by saying most feminists voted for a woman whose husband sexually assaulted multiple women and then his wife buried all the victims. One of the leaders of the Women’s March is pro-sharia law, yet she doesn’t speak about her religion that oppresses and abuses women.
Equal Pay: All I’m going to say about this is you get equal pay for equal work.
A lot, if not most, of the women who participated in the march had no idea what they were marching for, they just wanted to play the victim. I am all for women’s rights, but I am not all for playing the victim.
We ARE equal, don’t let the media tell you any differently.
Today we witnessed Donald Trump become The Most Powerful Man in the Free World. Donald Trump is now your President whether you like him or not. For me, today was a day of relief, hope and Making America Great Again. Easily one of the best days of my life. Our Founding Fathers wanted limited government, strong family values, low taxes and so much more. I believe Donald Trump can effectively bring our country back to what it was. I don’t expect him to fix all of the problems at once but he is a positive step in the right direction. Donald Trump loves this country. Right now we live in a country where people use victimhood and political correctness to take control and repress beliefs they disagree with. A country where our nation’s history takes the back burner in our school systems, in the words of Ben Carson, “If we don’t know our true national history, we won’t be able to recognize the way in which America is drifting.” A nation where freeloaders became more important than taxpayers. A nation where wanting to keep the money you worked so hard for is considered selfish. I could go on and on but I won’t. Instead, I’ll leave it at this, you can hate Donald Trump as much as you want and you can say that he is not your president, but having a divided nation is not going to solve any of the problems. You can sit and protest and riot but it does nothing but destroy your own cities. Let’s come together as a Country and work to Make America Great Again.
If you didn’t get the opportunity to listen to Donald Trump’s inauguration speech you definitely should. It was phenomenal.
For all you modern day feminists out there I would like to speak my mind about some things to you. Now, a lot of modern feminists LOVE Hillary Clinton, some don’t, but I have seen so much support for Hillary from feminists. I am utterly confused on how you can support a woman who doesn’t stand or support the same thing modern feminists do. I know that feminists are passionate about rape culture so it just surprises me that you would support a woman who freed a rapist. This isn’t news but in 1975 Clinton DEFENDED and FREED a rapist. A man who had raped a 12-year-old girl. A man who should have been sentenced to life got off with 1 year in the county jail and 4 years probation. But of course when this was leaked Clinton was quick to defend herself by saying that she asked to be taken off the case, but she wasn’t allowed so she decided that she had “professional duty to represent my client to the best of my ability.” I don’t know about you but everything that comes out of Clinton’s mouth seem’s to be a lie and that definitely could be one as well. This man faced 30 years to LIFE in prison but she obviously represented him pretty well to only get him one year in county prison.
Also if Hillary Clinton is such a powerful, strong woman you would think she wouldn’t stay with a man who has multiple accusations of sexual assault and repeatedly cheated on her. Hillary Clinton contradicts her whole campaign by staying with a perverted, cheating, lying man. You want a woman in office who defended a rapist and chooses a life partner that has many sexual assault allegations and affairs!? You want a woman that knows about all these allegations and affairs and does nothing about it?! #ImWithHer, yeah you’re with a WEAK, LYING, MANIPULATIVE woman who doesn’t give a damn about what you care about. You want a woman to lead this country whose husband was partially IMPEACHED because of his affairs with Monica Lewinsky. How dare you call yourselves feminist and fighters for women’s rights when you want a woman like that running this country. Are you supporting the Clintons because you like what they stand for or are you supporting them only because she is a woman?
It takes a lot to get me fired up and let me say that I am fired up. Three more police officers killed. Three more men who protect their community murdered. This will be the fourth high-profile deadly encounter involving police officers in the past 2 weeks. Out of the encounters 12 people are left dead, and you guessed it, 8 of them were police officers. Over half of those deadly killings were police officers. That should make you sick to your stomach.
The man who fatally killed these 3 officers and injured others was Gavin Long. Now I’ll give you some information that the media will probably leave out. First, Long has many youtube videos, and may I say they are very controversial. In one video Long is DEFENDING the attacker who killed the 5 policer officers in Dallas. He says “It’s justice, you know what I’m saying?” murdering innocent people who are protecting you community is NOT justice. Murdering men who put their lives on the line every single day is NOT justice. This man was also a Nation of Islam member. This man was reportedly a member of the sovereign citizens movement, which is a movement that believes that they gets to choose which laws to obey and ignore. In some cases the members act out in violence. This man had such hatred in his heart. This man took the lives of three innocent men.
You’re going to murder police officers. Pretty soon there will be no one defneding and protecting your communities because no one wants to risk being ambushed and killed just because they are a police officer! Wake up America! This hate for law enforcement has to stop. These men and women put on a uniform for YOU not for themselves! They do it to protect the people and community that they love. These three men who died continued to put their uniform on even after five police officers were murdered days before just for being police officers. You should be ashamed of yourself if you’re protesting against police officers.
Long stood up for the black community. He had such obvious passion for the black community, according to his youtube videos, but he had a hatred for law enfourcement. So much so that he murdered 3 police officers. One of the victims was a black man, Montrell Jackson, who most definitely didn’t deserve to die. Long had spoken about Alton Sterlings death and “fighting back” but in the process he killed a black man. In his videos he constantly used the phrase “You gotta fight back” and he even said that “zero have been successful just over simple protesting.” Well I guess his definiton of successful is murdering police officers.
But to honor the fallen police officers I would like to say. Thank you for you’re dedicated service to your communities. Thank you for serving even when protests were formed against you. Thank you for putting your life on the line every night. Thank you for your bravery and courage.
Rest in Peace, Michael Smith, Michael Krol, Patrick Zamarippa, Brent Thompson, Lorne Ahrens, Montrell Jackson, Matthew Gerald and Brad Garafola. And I pray for your families.
Being a female conservative definitely has its perks but it’s not easy. I am outnumbered greatly at my college campus and my job, but here are just a few reasons why I’m a conservative
- I believe in capitalism. The United States was founded as a capitalist nation. Capitalism is freedom. According to Phil Valentine “Anyone who is anticapitalist is, by definition, anti-American. One cannot be simultaneously free and dependent on the government”
- I believe in God.
- I believe in the American dream. Living a well-off life because of hard work. Being able to be successful because of working hard. Take it from Bill Cosby, when he was asked if had been lucky his response was “Yeah, the harder I work, the luckier I get”
- I believe that entrepreneurs deserve to keep every penny they make because they worked hard for it. I believe that entrepreneurs are the reason for the growing economy. They provide opportunities for other people as well as themselves.
- I believe in life. I believe that life starts at conception. I believe that abortion is murder. I believe that EVERYONE’s life is valuable.
- I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe that guns save lives. An armed zone is a safe zone.
- I believe that political correctness is ruining this country. According to Dr. Ben Carson “Political Correctness has thrown a veil of silence over our important discussions.” or “It’s time to grow up and start thinking about what you can fo to contribute to society’s well-being instead of choosing to be a victim of speech..”
- I believe that every American should know America’s history, without it, you won’t be able to recognize the way this country is straying away.
- I believe in immigration, but not illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants take advantage of our jobs, healthcare, education and so much more.
- I believe in the military and war. The military is what protects this country. War is what gave us freedom.
- I believe that things aren’t’ “free” someone is paying for it, WE are paying for it through taxes.
- I believe in a fair tax rate. I think the Founding Fathers would be appalled with how greedy this country is. “What if the top 10 percent of wage earners were no longer there? Two-thirds of the tax revenue would cease to exist.” -Phil Valentine
- I believe that government should be extremely limited. We have allowed the government to become so big that it has taken control of all our lives. The government gets to tell us where we can and can’t pray, the government has even banned Christmas Trees from some public buildings all because of a false statement “the separation of church and state” which isn’t even in the Constitution! The government has found ways to control every aspect of our lives, even if it’s based on lies.
- I believe that health care should remain privatized
- I believe in the Constitution